Web Logos About Stats Life Lists Folks We Love

Monday, September 24, 2012

She is so loved part 1...

I had two amazing and wonderful baby showers to celebrate Eisley!

My first shower was in Reno in my parents backyard. My lovely friends Cassie and Andrea threw it for me, my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws made delicious food, my mom crafted, and my dad made cute little cupcakes. It was an exciting and magical shower. I was blown away at all the beautiful details and how much it reflected me and my plans for Eisley's little nest. The best way to show off how wonderful it was is to show you tons of pictures!
Paint a onesie station

Wonderful woodland creatures

Lovely mason jar drinks

So magical

EAT!
Everyone filled out their wishes for Eisley.
Loved reading all the wishes for Eisley


FOOD FOR DAYS!

Mushroom cupcakes

Love handmade gifts!

Andrea, Cassie, and me...some photo booth fun!

What...I'm having a baby! Her Aunt is excited!


Thank you succulents!
 




The last image is a picture of the corsage I wore. This is a really special corsage made out of baby socks that my mom wore at her baby shower for me.

It was such a special day and I am honored to have such wonderful friends and family around to support and celebrate Eisley!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE everything about this theme! Congratulations on your little Princess! :)

    ReplyDelete